Saturday 2 November 2013

Filming day 2

Filming Day 2


After filming for a second time, I feel that it has gone better as I was only working with one of my actors for the first few shots that I needed. The footage I collected here shows Chloe to be looking through her photos of her and Max. This worked better as I consulted with my storyboard more, sticking with the story line I had already created which was again better as I knew what I needed to achieve and I knew what I wanted.


Wide shot showing both characters in the frame.
One of the scenes that I think worked well was when you seen both characters together at Max's House. I think this is because both Chloe and Max knew what I wanted to get out of the shots and they actually listened to what I had to say.

From the screen shot on the right you will see that Max is pulling Chloe back towards him as she was leaving. I think this worked as Max was annoyed and with the way he felt this was put into what he was doing, making the shot look more realistic.



Filming the memories also went well as there wasn't acting involved in the scenes and the only thing they both had to do was not look at the camera. The only bad thing here is the fact that they both looked a bit uncomfortable and it was like they didn't really know what to do when they were sat together and this is why I decided to use guitar and drums from the game Band Hero as it allowed them both to interact with something other than the two of them. When editing this footage I decided to change the clip to black and white so that it stood out from the rest of the footage as a memory.


The downside to this is the fact I haven't been able to stick to my filming schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment