Monday 11 November 2013

Filming Day 5

11th November 2013

Tonight I filmed my final scenes for my video, but it didn't go to plan due to the fact I was missing Max as the lead. However I still managed to get some footage as Chloe was there and I had managed to get a group together to play the gang.



The footage I collected shows Chloe to be walking back towards her house, to then show three people walking out of an alley to surround her, to then showing one of them to kill her.



My final scene.



There were some parts that worked here, including the death, however it wasn't as successful as it should have been because no one really seemed confident in what they were doing and I think the story really needed Max to be present for it to make sense within the video.
My first take on my album cover.
From saying this, having everyone together that night gave me the opportunity to try out album cover ideas. For this I had Chloe positioned in the foreground looking off to the right, while Kirsty, Lewis and Courtney were stood in the background all grouped together. This image worked well as the lighting was just right and enabled you to see everyone. It was also successful as the photograph was taken in the same setting as the filming, allowing the viewer to make connections between both.  But again it was unsuccessful as Max wasn't there, but it means when he is, I will be able to take the photograph again.

No comments:

Post a Comment