Friday 23 August 2013

Mind mapping

Mind Mapping: Initial Ideas

Below are some of the ideas I came up with before deciding on my final idea for my project. 
The first idea I had came when talking to two others in my class. For this, the three of us worked together to create an idea for Read All About It By Emile Sande, however the idea didn't work out and this is when I looked into my other ideas.


The second idea I put into a mind map was Clown By Emeli Sande. This idea came to me when listening to my ipod, so I first started by drafting a few ideas in a storyboard. Here you will see some of the things I came up with, however I didn't want to carry out this idea. 



I liked the idea of doing Count On Me as the song is quite light hearted whereas the other two weren't. When I was looking at basing my project around this song I looked at what I could have done with animation and flip books, however I realised this would be quite hard to do, so this is when I found my final song. 

When listening to How To Save A Life, ideas came to mind straight away, and again this allowed me to draft some ideas I had on a story board. Here you will see that I wanted to look at the lyrics to get more ideas which will help me a lot with the narrative as I will be able to break up the words to fit the action around them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment